Thursday, June 1, 2017

DON'T CALL HIM A PRETTY BOY!!


Since Leigon was a little pup he always got annoyed and barked if we called him a pretty boy.  Obviously we thought it was hilarious once we figured it out.  Many times over the years I've tried to record him "talking back" as we say, but could never get it.  I was always just to late or he would sit there and act like he had no idea what I was saying till I put the phone down.

 Well tonight it just so happened that we caught him.  My friend and I were sitting there looking through videos of her dogs when they were pups. (adorable baby boston terriers).  Leigon could hear them squealing on the video and he started to rumble. Which he has always done right before he moans into his own puppy conversation with us.

Once I noticed how he was reacting to hearing the video, I called him over to show him. He started moaning more. He then started rolling around. We were done watching the puppy video but he was still amped up! lol.  So I started calling him a pretty baby boy.

 Low and behold it happened!  He was barking and moaning on and on it went for about a minute. Without me even knowing my friend was recording the whole thing. I can't even explain how excited I am to finally have it on a video that I can keep forever. It was a long 3 year wait but I have to admit it was so worth it.  I just couldn't wait to share it with you all.

Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to leave a comment below

Click below to view the video
https://www.facebook.com/Summersweetie24/videos/1417709971607869/

No comments:

Post a Comment