Thursday, June 29, 2017

How Hot Is To Hot For Dogs!

Obviously, with the hot weather upon us. We all worry about the possibility of some helpless dog being left in a hot car. HORRIBLE?! YES! Never could I imagine leaving my Leigon in a hot car. I have to admit at times I forget what I think is a small thing such as a walk on a beautiful day could also put any dog in the same danger as a dog in a hot car (Regardless if the windows are open a little). Do you know when it's to hot to keep your dog out for long amounts of time. Do you know what the signs are that your dog has been out to long and could be in danger. I found this little tip and thought I would share it with you.
Because if your anything like me you're always thinking of the major things not to do in your dogs, such as what to feed them, and how to properly train them to be sure their life is as happy and healthy.

More Hot Weather Tips for Your Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment